One Check Payroll Service
As a small business owner, payroll could be taking up your valuable time; time that could be spent growing your business.
Income Taxes and Bookkeeping has the solution for all your payroll issues, our One Check Payroll Service.
Imagine only having to place one call or send an email and write one check per pay period; with our new service it could be a reality.
With One Check Payroll Service, you call or email your payroll representative with the hours per employee and we do the rest.
Inconvenience of Do it Yourself Payroll
- Making sure week-to-week compensation changes such as bonuses, overtime hours and missed work time are calculated correctly.
- Keeping up with constantly changing payroll taxes at the federal, state and local level, and facing fines for late payments.
- Ensuring third-party payroll providers receive their funds in a timely manner with withholdings from 401(k),insurance costs and more.
- Writing multiple employee checks.
Convenience of One Check Payroll
- Can call or email employee hours; one check to write.
- Dedicated payroll representative, will help you resolve any issues you may have as well as answer your tough payroll questions.
- All wage deductions and withholdings are done for you automatically, you're simply calling with your employees hours or pay.
- Federal, state and local payroll taxes are calculated, filed and paid on your behalf-
One Check Payroll Pricing Per Pay Period
Up to 5 employees $15
Additional employees $3 each
(Quoted prices for over 20 employees)
Quarterly Tax Forms